At Dentistry for Little Folks, our mission each day is to provide excellent pediatric dental care for our patients, treating each child as if they were our very own.
Our practice respects the trust parents place in us by allowing us to care for their little folks and we aim to provide an environment that is comfortable for our patients, parents, and our team.
Helping Little Folks’ Smiles Grow Bright, Healthy, and Strong!
Dr. Jennifer Ochoa, Dr. Nelly Gonzalez, and our team believe it is an honor to care for growing smiles. We care for each of our young patients as family: with warmth, kindness, compassion, and patience.
The minute you walk through our doors and we greet your little one, and you, by name, you’ll know you’re in the right place. Ours is a welcoming and friendly office, with an upbeat and laughter-filled atmosphere.
- Our Doctors: Dr. Ochoa and Dr. Gonzalez get to know each patient and their families. This collaborative approach has many benefits, including your child being treated with the insight and knowledge of two experienced doctors!
- Our Team: Each member of our staff, both front and back office, is skilled, accommodating, and friendly. They are professionals who love working with children and appreciate the unique energy each little one brings to our office!
- Our Dedication to Worry-Free Care: Everyone at Dentistry for Little Folks shares a common goal of providing quality care and making every visit a positive experience. Our priority is to make sure each child knows they are in a safe space, so they relax and enjoy learning how to take care of their growing smiles!
- Our Commitment to Working with Families: It is also important to us to make sure parents feel the same sense of security, and trust that their kids are in good hands. We want parents to feel supported, welcomed, and informed.
- Our Belief in Informed Care: Our doctors and staff take time to walk our patient and their family through every step of each visit, using a Tell-Show-Do approach, prior to starting any procedure. If a child or parent has questions or concerns, we answer with everyday language and make sure everyone is comfortable with proceeding.
Schedule an Appointment
Dr. Ochoa, Dr. Gonzalez, and our Dentistry for Little Folks team look forward to welcoming your family to ours. We’re excited to help your Little Folk’s smile grow bright, healthy, and strong!